COCO Hair Full Review and Giveaway!
Hey folks so I’m really excited to be doing my first ever giveaway on April Lily Rose! Yay! In my last blog post I talked about the COCO Hair Treatment, which I’ve been enjoying as part of my deep conditioning haircare routine. The lovely people at British brand, The Little Health Co, were kind enough to send it to me to try, and as I think it’s such an awesome natural product I want you to try it too! There are three bottles of COCO Hair (100ml) up for grabs – read on to find out how to enter.
A blend of natural oils chosen to deeply nourish and strengthen your hair and scalp, COCO Hair Oil is great for all hair types. Whether your hair is fine like mine, course, thick, curly or straight, it works to make hair silky smooth and prevent frizz.
So what’s in the bottle?
- Castor oil – promotes hair growth, antibacterial, antifungal, helps treat scalp conditions such as dandruff
- Extra virgin coconut oil – moisturises, prevents breakage, antibacterial and antifungal
- Sweet almond oil – rich in Vitamin E, relieves eczema and psoriasis
- Macadamia oil – high in antioxidants, prevents hair loss
- Virgin avocado oil – lightweight oil, source of Vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium, and folic acid to moisturise hair and stimulate growth
- Vitamin E – promotes hair growth and reduces the appearance of split ends
In contrast to conventional petrochemical filled hair products, this 100% natural treatment is kind to skin and encourages the growth of hair when also applied to the roots and scalp. This works by the oils encouraging blood circulation in the scalp and strengthening the hair follicles to reduce hair loss. Who doesn’t want naturally thicker, stronger hair!? I’ve tried applying plain castor oil to my roots before, but it is a very thick, sticky and viscous oil. As the castor oil is blended with other hair-loving and growth-boosting oils in the COCO Hair Treatment, it’s easier to apply and has the consistency of a lightweight serum.
A treatment for hair, eyelashes and eyebrows
Not just heavenly for hair, I’ve also been applying COCO Hair to my eyelashes (seriously try it, you have longer lashes even after one day of using!) and a little eczema I have on my eyelid. The coconut oil and sweet almond oil help to soothe the itching and visibly reduce flakiness. I’ve also tested it on super dry elbows and it makes them baby soft 🙂
Enter my giveaway below to be in with a chance of winning one of three bottles of COCO Hair (100ml) worth £14.99 each. The prize draw is open to UK residents only. A big thank you to The Little Health Co for providing the goodies!
Good luck and thank you for entering, the winner will be contacted via Twitter. Peace and love x